Friday, August 2, 2013

Thank You and Two Updates



Thank You for sharing with me on this journey as we seek the life in Christ as our way of life. One of the aspects of writing these meditations I truly appreciate is the dialog I have with my readers. Your comments, suggestions and observations are very encouraging to me. I also appreciate your sharing these meditations with others.

Recently, one of my friends on Facebook shared the link to my meditation, Everything I Have is Yours. One of her friends read it and commented it was just the encouraging word she needed at this time in her life. God is so good at finding ways to get His Word into our life, at just the right time! I am blessed and humbled to be a part of His process. My meditations are now published in six places: my Seeking the Life in Christ BLOG; Email distribution through Constant Contact; Amazon Kindle, by subscription; and on my Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. In which ever forum you receive my meditations; I hope you will share them with your friends and let Abba use you as an instrument of His grace.

Update 1 – On a personal note, Cheryl and I are both doing very well. We both have fully recovered from our medical issues at the beginning of this year and we are thoroughly enjoying our mountain home.

Update 2- When Christ Thinks of Me: I began on this series of meditations on April 29. Currently I am ½ through meditations on sixteen of Jesus’ parables. I will then bring this series to a conclusion with meditations on the Beatitudes. After I conclude this series on August 23, I will publish it as an e-book on Kindle and I am also planning on having it published in paperback.

I will begin a new series on Monday, August 26, 2013. I am considering a series on Go Eat Pop Corn. This is an acrostic that helps me remember the order of the books of: Galatians; Ephesians; Philippians and Colossians. If you have any requests or suggestions, I would love to hear from you.

<><  <><  <><  <><



These meditations are written by Alex M. Knight as he seeks the life in Christ as his way of life.  In addition to this BLOG they are distributed on the Constant Contact email server. You may subscribe to this email service by sending an email to: amkrom812@gmail.com. The BLOG is also available on Amazon Kindle, by subscription

Publications by Alex M. Knight:

·        Seeking the Life in Christ, Meditations on the New Testament and Psalms has been published and is now available at Amazon.com. The Kindle version will follow soon.

·        The second edition First Think – Then Pray has been released as an e-book on Amazon Kindle.

·        Meditations on The Story of My Life as told by Jesus Christ has been released as an e-book on Amazon Kindle.

No comments: