Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Meditations to resume Friday, January 25, 2013



Thanks to all my email, Kindle and Blog followers for your expressions of support and your prayers. I returned home on January 22 and while I do have a limited activity schedule for the next six weeks, I will resume with my meditations on The Story of My Life as told by Jesus Christ on Friday, January 25, 2013. I look forward to journeying with you as we seek to grow in our life in Christ as we read this autobiographical presentation of the four Gospels.


Sē’lah
Alex M. Knight



These meditations are available by email. Contact me at Amkrom812@gmail.com to be added to the email list.
This BLOG is also available on Amazon Kindle, by subscription
The Story of My Life as told by Jesus Christ
(Seed Sowers Christian Book Publishing House. http://www.seedsowers.com/)
Friday, January 25, 2013           I Sent Out Seventy-Two Disciples
Page 181-182         Matthew 11:20-30; Luke 10:1-24

No comments: