Friday, October 5, 2012

Publications



Thanks to all of you that have shared my meditations with your friends and family. My email subscriptions have been growing, as have the BLOG readership and Amazon Kindle subscriptions. This ministry of daily studying and writing has truly been a blessing to me, as I make the transition from the pulpit to retirement.

Several of my subscribers have asked when the previous meditations will be published. Over the summer I edited my New Testament meditations and have entered into an agreement for them to published and available through Amazon both as a book and on Kindle. I hope to have them published by the first of 2013. The meditations on the Psalms should be published on Amazon Kindle by the end of this year.

In 2010, I published a small book on prayer, First Think – Then Pray. I have revised this little epistle (approx. 10,500 words) and the second edition will be published on Amazon Kindle by the end of this year.

About two years ago I completed the draft of a book about two friends who have extended conversations over coffee at Starbucks.  One man is a pastor; the other is retired systems engineer who made a fortune in the dot com era. The book centers around the theme: Be a friend, Make a friend, and Lead a friend to Christ. I had to put that project on the back burner for a while, but beginning early next year, I hope to begin the editing and re-writing phase.

I do appreciate your support and I hope you will enjoy reading the finished products when they are published next year.

No comments: